Sunday, 15 February 2009

Ok, we are definitely leaving now...

Finally packed and ticking things off our to-do list. Frank is swearing at the computer while trying to print off our itinerary.

Thanks very much for so many people signing up to follow us! I'm particularly pleased to see the re-appearance of the mysterious Anna O'Malley (an anagram of 'llama, anyone?', by the way) and the pictures are great.

Feeling quite nervous, but as long as we can get out of the house, on a train, on another train, then on a plane, then on another plane I think we shall make it to Argentina. Baby steps, baby steps...

Lots of love to you all. The next post will be from a much more exotic place than a bedroom in Hitchin.

Em

3 comments:

  1. Buen viaje, chicos! Though surely it doesn't get *much* more exotic than a bedroom in Hitchin?

    Now that I am one of your "followers", I will be expecting moral guidance and ideally eternal salvation from the pair of you. I know you were thinking of concentrating on your South American adventures in the first instance, but the ambitious blogger can offer both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quetudo vos corra muito bem! Já devem estar no primeiro avião! Descansem durante a viajem, que muitascoisas BOAS vos devem esperar.
    Um xi coração muito grande!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Llama, anyone?" is very funny and I'm chortling away to myself. Sorry, Mum.

    ReplyDelete